Saturday, April 13, 2013

STNY Performance Report 4.12

Georgetown Palace Theatre

Performance Report for

Same Time Next Year

Friday, April 12

Director:  Meredith Connelly

Stage Manager: Faith Castaneda       

Cast called at 6:15p           

Began Act 1:  7:37p        Intermission: 8:51p                Ended: 10:05p

Missing:

House Open: 7:05

House Manager: Gwen

House Count: 156

Act 1: 1hr 14 mins

Intermission: 17 mins

Act 2: 57 mins

 

GREAT AUDIENCE

Standing O!

 

Act 1:

Sc1   27 mins

Sc2   16 mins

Sc3   27 mins

Act 2:

Sc1   18 mins

Sc2   19 mins

Sc3   16 mins

 

George's 'Say' tally: 4 (although a weird cough/clearing throat things appeared an awful lot this run…)

 

Show Irregularities:

 

KIT USAGE:

 

Cast:

Good show!

 

 

Crew:

You guys are truly awesome and it is great when you come together and pull through when someone needs to be late! J

 

Accidents/Injuries:

 

Costume/Makeup:

 

Set:

 

Props:

 

We need more tea. It appears that during the week someone drank what we had?

 

Lighting/FX/Sound:

 

 

Next Performance:

 

Saturday // April 13

6:15 // Crew and Virginia Call

Bill Call – Say, 6:30?

6:40 // Mic Check

7:00 // House opens

7:30 // Go for Show!

 

 

Quotes:

 

"Oh yes! Oh my god, yes!" – Heather

"Do I just dig into this with my fingers?" – Heather

"Am I too fast tonight?" – Heather

"I tried to grab a nut but I got a ball" – Stacy

"I like to do it the way he likes it." – Heather

 

 

Prepared by: Stage Manager; Faith Castaneda



Faith Castaneda
Stage Manager
254-413-3007



No comments:

Post a Comment