Saturday, April 20, 2013

STNY Performance Report 4.20


Georgetown Palace Theatre

Performance Report for

Same Time Next Year

Saturday, April 20

Director:  Meredith Connely

Stage Manager: Faith Castaneda       

Cast called at 6:15p           

Began Act 1:  7:38p      Intermission: 9:15p       Ended: 10:15p

Missing:

House Open: 7:02

House Manager: Elaine Dobbs

House Count: 268

Act 1: 1hr 17 mins

Intermission: 20 mins

Act 2: 60 mins

 

Great AUDIENCE

Standing O!

 

Act 1:

Sc1   27 mins

Sc2   16 mins

Sc3   29 mins

Act 2:

Sc1   19 mins

Sc2   20 mins

Sc3   17 mins


 

Show Irregularities:

Rich shadowed Phil

Ismael shadowed Cici

 

KIT USAGE:

 

Cast:

  

Crew:


Accidents/Injuries:

 

Costume/Makeup:


Set:

 

Props:


Lighting/FX/Sound:

 

Next Performance:

 

Sunday // April 21

12:45 // Crew and Virginia Call

Bill Call – Say, 1:00?

1:20 // Mic Check

1:30 // House opens

2:00 // Go for Show!

 

 

Quotes:

"Stacy just spewed." - Heather

"I hit my rack every time." - Stacy

"I'm making your lips hurt! I love that!" - Heather

 

Prepared by: Stage Manager; Faith Castaneda



Faith Castaneda
Stage Manager
254-413-3007



No comments:

Post a Comment